Ground Dried Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) - 5 oz
Ready to brew authentic dried Michigan wild-harvested ground chaga (Inonotus obliquus)
Our Northern Michigan whole ground chaga is sustainably hand-harvested by Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) certified wild mushroom experts.
Chaga is carefully harvested from pristine live birch trees during the fall/winter months. The chaga has been cleaned of naturally occurring forest debris in a licensed and inspected commercial kitchen before being dried in the sun to preserve all the natural benefits of this potent fungus. It's then carefully ground into a form that's ready to use.
Michigan Chunk Chaga comes conveniently packaged in an easy open screw top container.
Product of Michigan, USA
The reported health benefits of Chaga are numerous, many of which are attributed to its immune-boosting super-food ingredients and antioxidants.
- Ground Chaga
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Place 1-2 heaped teaspoons ground chaga (depending on preferred strength) into a tea infuser.
- Place the infuser into a large mug or teapot and pour in 12 oz of near-boiling water.
- Steep for an hour or up to overnight to extract more of the active ingredients.
- Remove the infuser, add sweetener to taste (if using) and enjoy.