International Spice Blend Gift Set
Bring home the exotic flavors of the world with this selection of spice blends handcrafted in Michigan by Milford Spice Company
The International Spice Blend Gift Set includes:
- Adobo Lime: The tangy cumin-lime flavor of this Puerto Rican-style adobo seasoning is exceptional, but the smell alone will drive you wild. Try it on fish, on roasted vegetables and as a dry rub on pork or chicken.
- An Evening in Tuscany: Inspired by the Tuscany region of Italy, this blend of Mediterranean herbs & spices combines well with olive oil to make a delicious bread dipping sauce. Sprinkle on veggies or mix with oil and vinegar for a great Italian dressing.
- Honey Chipotle: Natural honey marries beautifully with smoky chipotle heat for a combination that can't be beat.
- Moroccan Vegetable Rub: A healthy, salt, MSG, and gluten-free option to add a pop of flavor to grilled or roasted veggies—great on fish too! A ton of flavor, plus a little sweet heat – perfect for a sheet pan dinner.
- Shawarma: This is the blend to help you re-create the savory flavors of the Middle East in your home. Use the blend as a dry rub on the meat of your choice, or make a delicious sauce by blending 2 crushed garlic cloves, ¼ cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1 cup of tahini.
- Smoked Tea Rub: Aromatic Lapsang Souchong black tea leaves are smoked over wood for a rich, robust flavor that satisfies without heat. Great with meats.
- Tantalizing Thai: Tantalizing Thai rub works wonderfully for stir frys and Thai soups. Best of all it's salt free! This is about a 3–4 on a hotness scale of 1-10. Use a little less for a mild dish, a little more if you like it spicy. Works well on chicken and fish too!
- Zahtar: This aromatic mixture from North Africa and Turkey can be sprinkled on meatballs or vegetables and is also popular mixed with olive oil and used as a dip. Rub on chicken or fish before grilling. Delicious and salt free too!
Set includes EIGHT 2 oz spice packets in BPA-free resealable bags
Produced in Michigan