Dried Chaga Chunks (Inonotus obliquus) - 12 oz
Authentic dried Michigan wild-harvested whole chunk chaga (Inonotus obliquus)
Our Northern Michigan whole chunk chaga is sustainably hand-harvested by Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) certified wild mushroom experts.
Chaga is carefully harvested from pristine live birch trees during the fall/winter months. The chaga has been cleaned of naturally occurring forest debris in a licensed and inspected commercial kitchen before being dried in the sun to preserve all the natural benefits of this potent fungus.
Michigan Chunk Chaga comes conveniently packaged in a resealable food grade poly bag.
Product of Michigan, USA
The reported health benefits of Chaga are numerous, many of which are attributed to its immune-boosting super-food ingredients and antioxidants.
- 1/4 oz Chaga
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Grind the chaga into a coarse powder using a blender or spice grinder
- Place 1-2 heaped teaspoons ground chaga (depending on preferred strength) into a tea infuser.
- Place the infuser into a large mug or teapot and pour in 12 oz of near-boiling water.
- Steep for an hour or up to overnight to extract more of the active ingredients.
- Remove the infuser, add sweetener to taste (if using) and enjoy.